How to Use P_Bone+
!!You should back up the model data beforehand!!
Recommended : 64bit ver. (x64.exe)
- Download PMXE
You need to download PMXE. Official download link [ https://kkhk22.seesaa.net/category/14045227-1.html ]
Non-official English translation [https://www.deviantart.com/inochi-pm/art/PmxEditor-vr-0254f-English-Version-v2-0-766313588]
2. Add semi-standard bones
– Mother [全ての親]
– Groove [グルーブ]
– Upper body2 [上半身2]
– (L and R) Upper arm twist [左腕捩, 右腕捩]
– (L and R) Lower arm twist [左手捩, 右手捩] Please check the model has these semi standard bones.
If it doesn’t have them, download the semi standard bones plugin (official language: Japanese).
[ https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EF581C37A4524EDA&id=EF581C37A4524EDA%21196 ]
3. PMXE plugin P_Bone+
This plugin is in the each motion’s Plugin file.
Download only it from MMD Motions – P-nez
How to add the PMXE plugin (P_Bone+):
- Open PMXE file
- Open _plugin file
- Open User file
- Put P_Bone+ into User file
- Check the model has the semi standard bones.
- Start the PMXE
- Click Edit[編集] -> Plug-in[プラグイン] -> User -> P-nez Bone+
You can also load directly from Edit->Run Plug-in DLL
**If an Error Occurs
- Recheck the model has the semi standard bones.
- Right-click the P_Bone+ -> Choose properties -> General tab ->
Check ‘Unblock’ next to the security detail
which says “This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.”
- If the model is weighted to a non-standard bone, change the parent bone or Change the [Append] to the top bone (R or + bone) of the same bone.